Mid-Weight Art Director
Are you a Mid-Weight Art Director looking for your next step in a top-flight agency? An incredible opportunity for a creative, talented and driven individual to join an agency has arisen.
With no two days being the same this is your opportunity to put your creative stamp on campaigns and really showcase your talent.
Key responsibilities of a Mid-Weight Art Director:
- Craft visual solutions across a range of global clients
- Create mood boards and presentation decks
- Take ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Guide junior members of the team
- Present creative work to clients
- Think conceptually to solve communication problems
- Ensure clients’ visual style is consistent at all times
- Work with Copywriters to bring ideas to life
- Ensure digital advertising best practices are always adhered to
The skills you’ll need to bring:
- Experience as an Art Director
- Outstanding artistic skills, with experience creating storyboards and presentation decks
- A good understanding of CRM
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint knowledge
- Drive to stand out in the department
- The ability to grasp clients’ visual style and demonstrate it
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- A brand ambassador mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker that likes to experiment
- Good presentation skills, both in person and on paper
- Team player
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Superb organisational skills
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.