Motor Claims Advisor – Mitcheldean
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a vibrant Customer Care team; The Motor Claims Team is a constantly evolving area of the business, with several new client launches in recent years.
The role of a Motor Claims Advisor is to assist customers wishing to make a claim, either by phone or via their in-house system.
The majority of calls received are from dealers, submitting claims on the warranty holder’s behalf. Claims advisors take details of the failure, using the information provided, alongside the terms and conditions, to either accept or reject the claims.
Key role responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with incoming calls efficiently and professionally
- Speak to both garages and customers, negotiating parts and labour costs
- Resolve customer issues as efficiently as possible, ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Develop knowledge of clients and policy terms and conditions
- Handle written communication to and from customers
- Assist in the general administration workflow
- Maintain PC literacy – you will need a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Show ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assist management team with special projects and ad hoc tasks as and when required
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively either by telephone or in writing
- 6 months’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- The ability to prioritise workload, ensuring important tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Self organised with a flexible approach
- Can contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all team members
- The ability to be respectful & courteous to all staff and customers whilst being firm & fair
- Excellent attention to detail at all times
- This is a Full-time position with hours 09:00am-17:00pm, Monday to Friday
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.