Up to £22,000
A small and friendly client in Gloucester is looking for an organised, professional and punctual Office Administrator to join-them on a permanent basis.
Office Administrator tasks:
- Deal with the Finance departments in the European Offices on financial transactions
- Process and receive approval of the supplier invoices
- Assist with stock movement tracking
- Process invoice statements and credit notes
- Process and reconcile group subsidiary accounting
- Problem solve using analytical thinking with reasoning
Skills of an Office Administrator:
- Experience in an Account or Finance role, preferably as an Office Administrator
- Intercompany accounts reconciliation experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent, confident telephone manner and good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Highly flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
- Maths and English qualifications to a high standard would be an advantage as well as any on-going financial
- Free parking
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Monday-Friday – 8.30-5
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.