£25,000 – £30,000
A small, successful client on the outskirts of Cheltenham have a vacancy for an experienced Finance Manager, whose main responsibility is to manage the office accounts and administration of the business.
The successful Finance Manager must demonstrate a background in accounts and office management. With the drive to succeed and the ability to handle interactions with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Sage accounts package
- Using sage to formulate and save invoices, profit and loss and management accounts
- Cash flow management and credit control
- Organising and booking out daily dispatches
- General bookkeeping
- VAT and cost accounting with worldwide documentation experience
- Trustworthiness, punctuality, and attention to detail
- Bank reconciliation in worldwide currencies
- Liaising with qualified accountants on a regular basis
- Experience working in a SME within the manufacturing sector would be an advantage
- A team player with a proven track record working independently using their own initiative
- Ability to communicate with confidence to customers, colleagues and suppliers as needed
- Ambitious and driven
- Experience as an Office Manager/Finance Manager
The company offers an excellent employment package with a pension scheme and the standard 28 days paid annual holiday.
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.