£25,000 – £30,000
A small, successful client on the outskirts of Cheltenham have a vacancy for an experienced Finance Manager, whose main responsibility is to manage the office accounts and administration of the business.
The successful Finance Manager must demonstrate a background in accounts and office management. With the drive to succeed and the ability to handle interactions with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Sage accounts package
- Using sage to formulate and save invoices, profit and loss and management accounts
- Cash flow management and credit control
- Organising and booking out daily dispatches
- General bookkeeping
- VAT and cost accounting with worldwide documentation experience
- Trustworthiness, punctuality, and attention to detail
- Bank reconciliation in worldwide currencies
- Liaising with qualified accountants on a regular basis
- Experience working in a SME within the manufacturing sector would be an advantage
- A team player with a proven track record working independently using their own initiative
- Ability to communicate with confidence to customers, colleagues and suppliers as needed
- Ambitious and driven
- Experience as an Office Manager/Finance Manager
The company offers an excellent employment package with a pension scheme and the standard 28 days paid annual holiday.