Administrator/Senior Receptionist- Cheltenham
A well-established client in the centre of Cheltenham are looking for an Administrator/Senior Receptionist to join-them on a permanent-basis.
The successful candidate must be willing to provide cover in other areas considered to be within a reasonable travel distance and be flexible in their base for instances of holiday or sickness cover.
– Being responsible for the opening of the office (9am)
– Welcoming of visitors to the office and offering of refreshments as well as ensuring that the office is always kept neat and tidy
– Diary Management – Make, cancel or alter appointments using the approved CRM system, either face-to-face or via the telephone
– Dealing with information of a private and confidential nature
– Ordering of stock for the Cheltenham head office, whilst being mindful of costs and usage of items.
– Payments – Obtaining/taking payments either within the Centre, face-to-face or via the telephone
– Balancing the petty cash and selling products
– Marketing – Supporting the marketing of the company and your Centre, sending out letters as required and instructed by the marketing team and capturing data as necessary.
– Updating posters or displays and informing the team of any local events which could be useful for marketing purposes.
– Ordering supplies for the centre and completing purchase orders to update & advise the accounts team
– H&S – including fire alarm tests, fire extinguishers and any improvements required
– At least 2 years of receptionist experience preferably in a medical type environment
– Call handling experience
– Multi-tasking ability with capacity to swim ‘like a swan’ for any patients that enter the reception space
– Understanding and previous experience with handling payments either by credit card payment machine or with cash
– IT Literate and quick to pick up new systems and processes
– Strong communicator with clear speech as they could be speaking with the hard of hearing via the telephone or face to face
– Auto-enrolment pension scheme
– 22 days holiday plus bank holidays on a pro-rata basis dependent upon agreed working hours increasing to 25 days holiday in the 3rd year of employment
– All equipment to perform the role including a company laptop or PC as required
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
For more information on this role please contact Alex on 07840044234
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.