Up to £20,000 + free parking
A successful Solicitor in Gloucestershire is looking for a full time Trainee Paralegal to work within the highly regarded Land Acquisition Department. The successful candidate will assist a small team of experienced solicitors dealing with land acquisition and disposal work and related Housing Association transactions.
Experience within the Legal Profession is not essential and we welcome applicants from other areas – those, for example, who have worked in a professional office or have experience in administrative management, would all be considered.
The role will include the following:
- Manage incoming and outgoing telephone calls, e-mails and facsimile transmissions as required
- Deal with administrative routines, and provide administrative support as required by the Solicitors in the team
- Assist with responses to enquiries
- Audio typing of standard letters, contracts & documents
- Prepare spreadsheets and completion statements
- Produce legal documentation and standard forms
- Legal Research
- Check legal documents for quality, consistency and content
- Photocopying of documents
- Data input
Key skills required:
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good accurate typing (preferably audio) and IT skills
- Degree educated would be beneficial (preferably a Law Degree) or suitable administrative experience
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.