£20,000 – £24,000 – 35 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Paralegal to work with our ambitious client in Gloucester.
The successful Paralegal will be reporting to a Senior Paralegal & HR Manager, you will need to have experience or knowledge of Patient or Trademark formalities.
Please contact our Legal specialist, Alex on 01452 429901 for more information.
- Operation of the central diary, involving the identification and input of deadlines and due dates
- Assist as required in the filing and prosecution of Design, Patent and Trade Mark applications
- Check and Report out of Registration Certificates
- Prepare reports for clients as appropriate
- Assist with delivery of in-house training to other staff members as appropriate
- Assist in the compilation of the Technical Process Manual
- Suggest ways of improving working practices
- Deal with clients and colleagues in a courteous manner
- Carry out any relevant duties as instructed by the Formalities Manager
- Professional and courteous
- Able to write grammatically, use punctuation correctly and spell accurately
- Able to use the main features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to use email effectively
- Good copy typing skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good administrative skills
- 23 days holiday, plus ‘celebratory’ day and bank holidays, Christmas ‘shut-down’
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- New, modern, friendly office environment!
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.