£18,000 – £20,000
An approachable and forward-thinking firm in Gloucester are looking for an efficient and capable Paralegal to join them on a full-time basis. As a Paralegal you may have a legal or insurance background but don’t worry if you don’t as training will be provided!
Our client is friendly and having established themselves firmly they’re able to help you achieve your career aspirations. Because of this it is a perfect opportunity for a Paralegal who is looking to enhance their legal knowledge.
- Assist with a varied case load of fast track and multi-track RTA, Employment, Public Liability and Clinical Negligence claims
- Type and amend legal documentation
- Diary management
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and other professionals via telephone and email
- File management
- General administration support
- Highly organised and able to cope under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients as well as a wide range of people over the telephone and in person
- Be willing to learn and take on a measured increase in responsibility and autonomy
- Be dynamic and highly motivated
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.