Payroll Administrator – Staverton
Salary £21,000 – £23,000
Our client’s successful Payroll Solutions team is currently going through a period of exciting growth and change. This has resulted in our client looking for an ambitious individual to join them on their journey. The Payroll Administrator will support a team of 12 with the production of payroll for multiple clients across a variety of pay frequencies.
- Processing Payroll from client information
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients, liaising on payroll and associated queries
- Providing a support service to other departments within the company, on client payroll and PAYE matters
- Data handling for clients and preparing reports and documentation
- Maintaining accurate and concise record systems
- Providing administrative support to the payroll team
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
- Managing internal relationships and dealing with 3rd party queries (HMRC etc)
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- At least 1 year’s experience in PAYE and other payroll processes, including RTI and Auto Enrolment
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude
- Accurate and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge of STAR desirable but not essential
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.