Swindon Salary DOE
Our client is expanding across the Thames alley and is looking for a capable administrator to work in their Payroll department. The role supports several others in the team and this is a key position within a growing area of the business.
- Dealing with requests to outsource payroll from new and existing clients
- Providing quotes for new business and discussing solutions
- Client visits to sell the outsourced payroll service
- All aspects of the payroll lifecycle, from initial review and reconciliation, set up and regular liaison with clients and third party providers until payroll is successfully established
- Processing payroll for a portfolio of key clients, building and maintaining good relationships and liaising with associated queries
- Liaising with clients and/or third party providers for end of lifecycle services
- Providing a support service to other departments on client payroll and PAYE matters
- Data handling for clients and preparing reports and documentation
- Maintaining accurate and concise record systems
- Providing administrative and technical support to the payroll team
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
- Managing internal relationships and dealing with 3rd party queries (HMRC etc.)
- Confident and effective communicator
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- At least minimum of 2 years’ experience in PAYE and other payroll processes, including RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Previous exposure to end-to-end processing
- Payroll bureau and client lifecycle experience essential
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude
- Accurate and methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Able to confidently complete manual calculations
- Flexible – must be able to manage a number of tasks at the same time yet remain focused to complete projects effectively and on time
- Personal effectiveness (i.e. adaptability, desire, energy, integrity, resilience, solving problems and team work)
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge of STAR desirable but not essential
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.