Up to £60,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer to join a growing team of designers and developers within the cyber industry. One of your main duties will include building websites for a range of clients, so a solid understanding of web application security is essential.
You’ll be working on and improving existing PHP apps as well as new products which you’ll help build from scratch. For this reason, your curiosity and passion are pivotal, along with your eagerness to learn new skills.
- Closely work with the Design and DevOps departments to deliver projects
- Participate in the development process, including monthly meetings
- Create and maintain documentation for the existing and new systems
- Successfully deliver on multiple high priority projects
- Adapt to changing business priorities
- Create and follow maintainable development practices to keep everything well managed
- Ability to take both simple and complex briefs and turn them into working apps
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Be self-motivated and can work to tight deadlines
- A proven track record of developing robust PHP applications
- Experience with the AWS environment
- Familiarity with OO and design patterns
- A knowledge of PSR standards
- Any knowledge of the Linux command line (advantage)
- Understanding of web stack concepts such as HTTP, cookies, headers, profiling, and caching
- Private healthcare
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- Regular team-building away days
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.