PHP LAMP Stack Developer
£30,000 – £40,000 DoE
Cheltenham / Remote Working
We’re working with a cutting-edge digital agency in Cheltenham, who is looking for a PHP LAMP Stack Developer to join their expanding team. The appointed PHP LAMP Stack Developer will need considerable experience using WordPress, to work on the development of complex websites.
To perform in this PHP LAMP Stack Developer role you can work remotely, or office-based (Cheltenham). It would be beneficial if you are close enough to attend the office for occasional meetings if you do work remotely.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PHP LAMP Stack Developer to join a forward-thinking innovative agency, that is passionate about the internet.
- Work with the WordPress framework and ecosystem
- Produce high-end, custom WordPress sites
- Work on complex comparison and B2B sites
- Practice advanced WordPress development methodologies
- Help with the on-going development of start-up themes
- Strive to keep themes up to date and improve development efficiencies
- Develop complex back-end systems
- Share your knowledge with the whole team
- Build, clean and qualitative high-end code
- Strong PHP/MYSQL skills
- WooCommerce experience
- Experience developing complex backend systems
- Experience working with and creating APIs
- Comfortable in Git and Node Build processes
- Experience using Composer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.