PR Account Manager
Are you a PR Account Manager looking for a fresh start with a growing agency? Looking to develop and grow as a PR Account Manager and build your career? This is perfect for you.
If you have a few years’ experience as a PR Account Manager you know your stuff, you ‘get’ your clients and you’re able to get the best out of your team then this is the next step in your career.
Must-haves as a PR Account Manager:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage often-demanding workflows, prioritorising tasks and deadlines
- Confidence to perform as PR Account Manager and act as a conduit between the PR Account Executives and the Directors
- Experience in creating, planning and developing integrated campaigns for clients
- Proven ability of maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as the main contact between the two
- Demonstrable experience in proactively identifying opportunities to create and develop integrated PR and Content Marketing campaigns and to spot opportunities to grow accounts
- Competence in serving as the key point of contact for designated clients
- Ability to support clients in setting and agreeing keep performance indicators
- Commitment to managing client expectations and provide creative and innovate ideas
What’s on offer for you as a PR Account Manager:
- Rare chance to make a significant impact on a fast-growing agency
- Opportunity to accelerate your PR career
- Ambitious, forward-thinking work environment with ambitious goals you can help it to achieve
- Competitive salary
- Development at your own pace
- Friendly and caring team
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.