£22,500 – £24,000
Are you passionate about PR and Media coverage? We are looking for a graduate who has completed one year’s internship in PR and would love to join a thriving retail and ecommerce business in the heart of Gloucestershire. This business invests in marketing and is looking for a dynamic PR executive to help continue to launch their brands into the market place.
This company is going through exciting growth changes and if you are a budding Masterchef and know all there is to know about cookery please be in touch!
Responsibilities of a PR Executive:
- Plan, implement and manage public relations strategies
- Determine KPI’s for PR and track performance
- Working with the marketing team to ensure campaign is optimised across all relevant channels and ensure it is on Brand
- Build and successfully maintain relationships with journalists and stay up to date with PR trends and best practises
- Look after and gain the maximum coverage for stores, web and ProCook store centres across brands
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidate should be a graduate, or have PR experience
- A proven track record in successfully placing PR in the industry field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Show great strength in time management and organisational skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.