PR & Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £25K – £32K
Full time, office based role plus UK travel
We have a great opportunity for a PR and Marketing Account Manager to join a thriving B2B agency who are making their mark on a regional and a national level. They are achieving excellent results for businesses in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
Situated near the M5 for Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Bath their clients are based across the UK.
They are looking for talented, experienced PR & Marketing Account Managers to keep their customers’ PR & Marketing programmes on track. You will manage a small number of accounts of varying sizes and career progression is swift and rewarding. You will receive the support and training to make it happen. Agency experience is essential and B2B PR, digital, marcoms experience is highly desirable.
Spinning plates and catching them all perfectly is key to this role. PR Account Managers ‘own’ their accounts and reap the rewards. They multi-task, looking ahead to see what is coming, and making sure everything comes together on time.
The PR account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hardworking bunch and passionate about their work. The company focus is on the team and team-working.
Responsibilities of a PR & Marketing Account Manager:
- Managing multiple projects, keeping track of deadlines
- Going the extra mile for clients and developing long-term relationships with customers and media
- Writing persuasive press releases, letters, blogs and feature articles
- Lobbying editors and placing the editorial we write in print and online media
- Spotting opportunities for campaigns, developing and selling them into customers
- Managing client budgets and planning advertising
- Managing multiple social media accounts and create innovative content
- Interview customers (and their customers); brief in-house and creatives/writers/ photographers etc.
- Network at industry awards/ events, and support customers at exhibitions
As a PR & Marketing Account Manager you will be:
- Experienced in agency life with PR and Marketing
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Literate, numerate and articulate with excellent communication skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Able to learn quickly and show initiative
- Able to work in digital, online, social and print media
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
Your consultant on this role will be Sue Waters, please call 01452 429905
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.