Project Change Manager
Salary – Up to £50,000 DOE plus bonus, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, pension, life assurance, bupa healthcare and much more
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a global leading manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Project Change Manager to join their successful team in Gloucester.
Reporting to Senior Management, it will be your responsibility to deliver projects including Growth and Operational Excellence by coordinating project schedules, resources, identifying possible system and business improvements whilst monitoring the day-to-day activities.
- Managing project activities daily using Change Management Methodology, defining the approach and specific goal dates where appropriate
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Identifying possible system upgrades and process improvements
- Create and maintain process maps where required
- Liaising with clients to ensure project requirements are met
- Provide budget and schedule visibility in progress, enabling informed decisions
This is not conclusive of all jobs duties and responsibilities.
Key experience required:
- Strong SAP is essential
- Ability to interrogate systems – mostly SAP
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Professional with motivational skills
- Proactive in planning and organising
- Able to deliver results in a changing environment
- Previous Project/Change Management experience
- Qualified Accountant or 6 Sigma Black Belt would suit
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429902
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.