Up to £25,000
This fast-growing publishing services company based in Gloucestershire offers a comprehensive project management service for every kind of publishing project. This client is looking for a Project Manager to work on an expanding list of educational titles.
- Schedule and manage the editorial stages of largescale multi-component publishing products, typically from manuscript through to final files, including briefing and managing external suppliers
- Manage project teams comprising freelance project managers and in-house project editors on largescale multi-component publishing products
- Communicate effectively with publishing clients, providing regular project updates as well as participating in, and often leading conference calls and/or attending meetings
- Add value for our customers by identifying potential project risks and issues as early as possible and proactively managing these by offering possible solutions based on own publishing experience and knowledge
- Ensure all products are delivered on time, meet quality standards, fall within budget and are produced to the required specification
- Collate proofs, conduct photo research, write artwork briefs and clear text permissions where necessary
- Contribute to workflow development and documentation; ensuring processes are tailored to customer need
- Assist the production manager and/or senior project manager and mentor project editors as required
- Impeccable editorial, organisational and communication skills
- Degree-level education (publishing qualifications are advantageous)
- Experience of publishing in the education sector
This employer also offers flexible working options
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.