£35,000 – £40,000
Our client is working on the launch of a new website/web apps and requires a Python Developer to join their team on a fixed-term contract (6-12 months). The successful Python Developer will be developing and maintaining the business website in the run-up to, and after its launch. The Python Developer will also provide support and updates via the help desk.
With both Python and Django technical expertise, the Python Developer will support a variety of technologies and frameworks, throughout their contract.
This is a remote working opportunity, so you can be based anywhere in the UK
- Maintain and continue to develop the business website, web apps and any other digital products
- Work closely with the CRM team to integrate the website with ThankQ CRM using ThankQ API
- Build solid relationships with the wider business, particularly developers, to ensure the launch of the website runs smoothly
- Post-launch tweaks, map integrations, website backlogs
- Work alongside the Digital Lead to scope and deliver specific website updates
- Keep the teams updated on progress, by providing documentation
- Deploy code updates and remain up to date with emerging technical advances
- Liaise closely with the Head of IT to ensure compliance is being met
- Implement and maintain appropriate levels of security
- Attend daily ‘stand ups’, and sprint planning sessions when needed
- Evidence of delivering complex database driven websites
- Good working knowledge of at least one popular Python framework: Django, Flask, Pyramid
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Technical SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of the OOP paradigm
- Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Supportive, approachable and reliable
- A good team player
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.