Gloucestershire based (work from home)
Up to £25,000 + commission (uncapped)
Over the last 20 years GB Solutions has built an enviable reputation across the region, with impressive long-term client and candidate relationships.
We are looking to recruit someone to lead our established finance recruitment, supporting existing clients and developing new relationships for the future.
The way we operate has changed considerably since Covid. We now mostly work from home and meet up in shared workspace when necessary. We provide all the tools and support plus the freedom to manage your own workload. We are driven by results and can offer considerable flexibility for the right person.
All we do ask for is someone aligned to our values of people, passion and integrity which are the ingredients of our success.
- Discussing recruitment plans with client and advising on both local and national trends
- Creating accurate and attractive job advertisements
- Act as brand ambassador for GB Finance and the wider GB Solutions specialist sectors through networking, online presence and face to face meetings
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews and support with offer negotiations
Some knowledge of finance and / or recruitment would be beneficial but if you think you are up for the challenge, have proven account management and well-developed interpersonal skills, we would be delighted to speak with you.
Basic salary up to £25,000 + commission, typical OTE is 40% of fee income uncapped.
Flexible benefits, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off + reward days