Residential and Commercial Conveyancer – Gloucester £30,000 – £40,000
A fantastic client in Gloucestershire are looking for a Conveyancer to undertake the legal administration of domestic and commercial property sales, purchases and transfers in England and Wales.
The ideal candidate will deal with all legal matters, administration, finance and queries involved in a property transaction.
You will join a team with a proven track record of advising on sales and purchase, development and funding schemes as well as lease renewals and estate development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing first class legal advice
- Writing and preparing legal and financial documents
- Excellent telephone manner, strong writing and drafting skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to establish rapport.
- Team working – working with the larger team to deliver the client excellence service.
- Professional personal presentation, the ability to stay calm under pressure and balance priorities
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Remain positive and committed
- Experience with freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and leasehold transactions
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Comfortable with business development
- 2 years’ experience of conveyancing
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.