Retail Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
A huge B2C client is looking for an experienced Retail Marketing Manager to get involved with their exciting new retail project. If you are experienced in planning, producing and executing marketing campaigns and communications to support both, in store and online needs of clients, then we feel you could fill this Retail Marketing Manager position. You will need to have the initiative and leadership qualities to run your own campaign, whilst ensuring cost effective management of budgets and deliver outstanding ROI.
The successful Retail Marketing Manager will involve some UK travel, so you’ll need to be happy to travel on a regular basis.
- Experience working as a Campaign Manager/ Retail Marketing Manager
- Understand in-store retail marketing environments, including point of sale
- Have strong written communication skills, in particular, content projects
- Liaise with UK Press and PR teams to leverage appropriate opportunities
- Capability of managing below the line campaigns across a range of media, including digital
- Able to design and manage social media content and paid ad campaigns
- Manage budgets and forecasts to appraise ROI
- Understand working in a regulated environment
- B2C background
- Excellent eye for photography and videography
- Experience using web and digital content management and analytic systems
- Good understanding of GDPR legislation in relation to customer data
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- 10% target bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Discounted vehicle lease scheme for 2 vehicles
- Good pension scheme (Minimum 5% employee contribution matched by 5% from the Company)
- Private healthcare (after 3 month probation)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Employee assistance/wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dining card & subsidised restaurant (£240 per annum pro rata for part timers)
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.