Sales Advisor – Filton
£24K – £26K DOE + Benefits
As Sales Advisor, you will be a key team player working for a major construction company. Responsibilities will be carrying out the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey. You will also maintain necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress. This position is based in Filton.
- Meeting targets for new homes sales
- Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise all opportunities
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase
- Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company
- Deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and exceeding customer expectations
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations
- Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments
- Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments
- Attend departmental meetings
Skills & Experience:
- 5 GCSEs / GCE including Mathematics and English (at grade C or above)
- Experience working as a sales advisor for a residential house builder
- Excellent proven sales record
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Good administration skills
- An interest in property and the housing market
- Interpersonal skills and attitude
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Special Circumstances:
- Willing to be fully flexible in respect of day to day duties and hours worked
- Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices
Driving: Full driving licence
Your consultant on this role will be Lea Williams
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.