Sales and Marketing Administrator
Up to £25,000
As a result of this specialist provider restructuring their sales & marketing function, they are in a position to recruit a Sales and Marketing Administrator. Our client provides a service to a range of industries including food, drink and pharmaceutical.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the CRM system, refreshing data where appropriate
- Manage SEO and provide insight using Google analytics, etc
- Responding to requests for product information and price quotations
- Arranging follow up meeting for sales team where necessary
- Instigating marketing campaigns to include direct mail, social media
- Support Sales & Marketing Director when required with trade shows and new product launches
Key Skill and Experience of Sales and Marketing Administrator:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be exceptionally organised
- Have a desire to succeed and a willingness to learn
- Keep on top of market trends
- Be able to present ideas
- Happy to work on your own initiative
If you are a driven individual who is looking to make a difference with a growing business then this is the ideal role for you.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.