Sales and Marketing Analyst
£50K + annual profit related bonus
Our client is one of the market leaders in entertainment, producing high performance integrated solutions for events, festivals and conference centres.
This UK based role services customers across Europe, Middle East and Asia. This role is central to the business strategy, supporting the planning process and contributing to strategy projects in the context of cooperate development. In addition, the Sales and Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the introduction of projects within EMEA and have a global reach.
The role is largely autonomous and demands both self-discipline and a certain amount of flexibility. As context will continually change correct prioritisation of tasks will be essential. The successful candidate will be in constant dialogue with the Territory Manager, EMEA, senior management and the corporate development team to coordinate strategies and business plans for the team to deliver on.
- Independent investigation of various business scenarios with regard to their effectiveness and profitability
- Selection, collection and procurement of suitable data, validating its authenticity
- Prepare and present data as a basis for business decision making
- Create planning models to support territory forecasting as well as annual cost budget, sales and head count planning
- Business analysis leading to the evaluation of business cases – for example driving the Partnership Development Program
- Model a wide range of business relationships, taking into account variables to create forecasts including bottleneck analyses
- Develop new business models through the identification, development and implementation of value enhancing strategies
- Identify new business models and potential growth areas for the business such as continuous competitor tracking and KPI benchmarking
- Daily support to the Territory Managers and regular cross-functional interaction with all areas of the EMEA and Central HQ teams
- Outstanding analytical skills and the ability to present data in a succinct way
- Long term strategic thinker with excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Ability to absorb, document and explain business relevant information
- Able to work as part of an international team across sales, marketing, technical support and customer services
- Have a clean UK driving license and be able to attend regular meetings in European HQ
Some international travelling with overnight stops may be required
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.