Sales Support Administrator
£18K-£20K (Temp to perm) + free parking
Gloucester within easy access to M5
Due to expansion and growth, a creative client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join them. You will be highly organised with an excellent telephone manner, strong customer service and administration skills.
The successful Sales Support Administrator will be friendly and outgoing with a can-do attitude and happy to roll their sleeves up and help with warehouse duties when necessary. No heavy lifting involved.
Company values and quality products are at the core of this unique and exciting business and the company pride themselves on providing a friendly and personal customer service that builds trust and long-standing relationships.
- Manage customer enquiries, provide order updates
- Process orders and payments from wholesale and retail customers and load on the system
- Process web orders and payments
- Manage dispatch and arrange deliveries with couriers
- Provide administration support and assistance
- Data entry (Excel)
- Order coordinate the warehouse on occasions
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong IT skills Microsoft Office and user of Excel
- Data entry and administration experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
If you require any further information, please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.