Sales Support Assistant
£22,000 – £23,000
Our client is a family run business, looking for a Sales Support Assistant to join their dynamic internal sales team. As Sales Support Assistant you will be key for the day to day running of customer accounts. You will provide impeccable service, flexibility and a quick-learner.
Due to the current pandemic the Sales Support Assistant role is currently home-based.
- Manage the customer accounts in an efficient and timely manner
- Upload orders accurately on company CRM system including any other action points
- Keep customers updated on order progress
- Managing stock and pricing control
- Following up on all customer enquiries
- Liaise with suppliers
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Good relationship builder with customers – new and existing and lapsed
- Highly accurate, eye for detail and able work well under pressure
Hours of work – 8.30am – 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am – 2.30pm Fri