Outskirts of Cheltenham
Starting salary £18K + with up to £5K commission
Do you have the makings of a successful Sales professional? Are you keen to start a career in sales or perhaps you have made a start but not getting as far you’d like? Then this is the job for you!
Working for a key Gloucestershire business that provides high end quality products and solutions, you will be joining a highly successful and supportive sales team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer relationship skills and confidently handle a range of enquiries and be able to convert these into sales. This is an internal position.
- Receive enquiries from new and existing customers, understand their requirements and submit quotations
- Build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Consistently use the CRM system to develop opportunities, produce quotations, designs and product information
- Research and develop new opportunities through cold-calling, networking, reading of trade press and general business development work
- Contact lapsed customers
- Identify cross selling opportunities across the Company and pass referrals to the relevant department
- Outstanding communicator both written and spoken
- Able to quickly contribute to the sales team
- Excellent MS Office skills and bespoke systems
- Proactive and identify lead opportunities
- You will be self-motivated and have the necessary drive to succeed in the most challenging of circumstances
- Happy to work alone
- A proven track record in Sales would be beneficial but no experience will be considered for the right candidate
- This is a great opportunity for someone from a sales background to progress their career with an established and thriving company. Full training programme will also benefit a graduate with little or no experience in sales.
Your consultant on this role will be Lea Williams
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.