Secretary – Cheltenham
GB Office are delighted to be recruiting for a Secretary to join thriving practice in the centre of Cheltenham.
- To provide secretarial support to the Partner and their team
- Extensive inbox management, filing, printing and actioning emails for Partner.
- High volume of audio typing
- Diary management, arranging meetings and travel and forward planning to ensure diary is managed effectively.
- Regular liaison with the fee-earning team regarding clients, meetings, billing etc.
- First point of contact for all incoming queries both internally and externally.
- Producing Powerpoint and Word presentations and reports.
- Maintenance of relevant databases.
- New client procedures.
- Planning and organisation of team events.
- Dealing with daily correspondence and administration.
- Dealing with all incoming calls from clients and greeting clients to the office.
Provide holiday cover for secretarial team.
The Person – Skills & Qualifications
- Proven secretarial experience preferably from a professional services background.
- Proven typing skills (60 wpm).
- Audio typing skills an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and lots of initiative.
- Confident with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent written English with strong grammatical and spelling skills.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good geographical knowledge.
Experience of Document Management Systems an advantage but not essential.
- Competitive holiday allowance plus the option to purchase additional holiday.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, with matched employer contributions of up to 4% of gross salary.
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events.
- Organised social events, including Christmas and Summer parties and regular charity event
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
For more information on this role please contact Alex on 07840044234
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.