Competitive Salary DoE
A leading firm in the centre of Cheltenham is seeking a Secretary to join their private health and social care department, on a permanent, full-time basis.
The appointed Secretary will need to have great attention to detail, and ideally some secretarial experience, or strong admin support skills. You will be working alongside 2 other Secretaries, so you must work well as part of a team.
The successful Secretary will be used to juggling and prioritising their time and preferably have an administrative background in any of the following: legal/architects/accountants/financial advisers/private health. However, this is not essential.
- Liaise with the team regarding clients, meetings, billing etc
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming queries both internally and externally
- Produce Word and PowerPoint reports and presentations
- Audio and copy typing (training can be provided on audio)
- Maintenance of relevant databases
- Deal with daily correspondence and administration
- Proven secretarial or admin experience
- Proven typing skills (60 wpm)
- Audio typing skills is an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Confident with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written English with strong grammatical and spelling skills
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori 07840 044234
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.