Senior Account Executive
£22,000 – £24,000
I have fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Executive or an accomplished Account Executive to join an Award-Winning PR and Marketing Agency just outside the beautiful town of Cirencester. You will join a great team who are internationally known and cover all areas from construction to automotive.
- Time management and organisation. You will need to be able to complete tasks on a schedule and a budget. You will need to feel comfortable with figure work and able to handle dealing with multiple projects
- Communication is a necessity and in all forms. Building relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers is essential in this role in order for you to gain clients
- Keen eye for detail is crucial as you will be representing yourself and the agency on a day to day basis
- Digitally confident. You will be comfortable with all things digital including eDM, CRM and social platforms, online advertising, PPC and re-targeting. PC packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Photoshop or InDesign would be a bonus.
- PR Support such as compiling media lists, collating media packs, ordering press packs, talking to journalists, reviewing media outlets for press coverage, journalists ring-rounds and preparing coverage reports
- Event support including researching and evaluating opportunities and options around events, arranging logistics, liaising with partners, attending events with the client team
- Planning and managing the successful creation of content for clients alongside the creative and copy team
- Help maintain advertising schedules for booking ads, checking off invoices against ads, prompting for deadlines etc
- Account administration is a role that is key and includes logistics for client meetings, writing up notes from meetings, formatting, proofreading, keeping progress reports etc
- Keeping up to date with suppliers by researching and liaising with he necessary people
- Financial estimations for jobs, raising POs and invoices etc
If you are interested in increasing your knowledge and developing your skills through PR and Marketing then this agency is the right one for you!
Please contact Georgia Bradley on 01452 429904
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.