Senior Account Manager – (Marketing Agency) – Oxford
Salary £25,000 – £38,000 DOE
A leading digital marketing agency based in Oxford is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
As Senior Account Manager the purpose of the role is to work alongside your Account Director and within the team to build exceptional client relationships by delivering excellent project management and support to clients with the aim to deliver profitable, efficient projects and full client satisfaction.
- Management of a number of key client relationships, including seeking opportunities and generating ideas
- Commercial accountability for and development of existing client business
- Management and development of colleagues within the team
- Accurate and timely financial and job management
- Solid B2B experience
- Senior account handler with knowledge and experience of agency processes
- Proven ability to sustain and develop valuable client relationships
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation and creative thinking
- Strong understanding of the creative processes and marketing disciplines
- Work collaboratively within a highly motivated agency team
- Interpret a brief and add value through innovation and experience
- Write effective, compelling presentations and proposals
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to develop compelling client strategies
- Confident and personable with excellent client facing skills
- Line management / development experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver to deadlines and within budget
- Salary £competitive
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days, rising to 28 days, with the option to buy 5 further days
- Normal working hours from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, though a degree of flexibility will be required
- Excellent benefits package
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.