Senior Account Manager
Up to £32,500
A brand-new client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. You’ll need to be able to manage projects and on/offline campaigns, right through from client briefing to go live. It’s a great opportunity to work alongside a supportive team of talented and creative people.
- Provide support and management within the account team through natural organisational ability, technical skill, team work and initiative
- Manage and execute daily activities on the account and manage and guide daily activities and team members to ensure delivery of desired results
- Build and manage Client relationships with a pro-active and competent approach to ensure maximum Client satisfaction whilst contributing to departmental and strategic objectives
- Support Account Director and account team in the development of Client businesses by being involved in brainstorming, strategic meetings, workshops and suggesting ideas and solutions
- Identification and proactive development of Client communication needs – provide timely and consistent communication to Account Director and team
- Liaise with internal resources e.g. creative and/or digital teams and external to achieve Client expectations and internal objectives are met
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of Client relationships through day to day Client liaison
- Prepare creative/artwork/production briefs accurately
- Collate results at the end of each campaign and discuss findings with Account Director in order to present conclusions to Clients
- Build relationships with direct Client contacts and actively expand the Client network
- Review and presentation of Agency work – quotations, timing plans and creative output
- Team player
- Minimum of 3 years’ agency experience managing both on and off-line campaigns
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.