Senior Administrator – Gloucester
Salary: £8.70 per hour plus holiday pay
A leading health organisation in Gloucester are looking for a Senior Administrator to join them on an on-going temporary basis.
Working pattern: 25-30 hours per week.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure administrative and clerical duties are carried out within the Gloucester City locality and clusters including:
- Attending Executive meetings (every two weeks), monthly meetings for the five clusters and quarterly meetings for the Locality Reference Panel
- Responsibility for circulating minutes and monitoring progress of resultant action points
- Disseminate information or instructions received
- Complete paper and electronic documentation accurately
- Taking notes of the meetings and producing accurate minutes
- Preparing and circulating agendas and minutes in a timely manner
- Managing and chasing outstanding locality actions
- Being a focal point to co-ordinate, organise and prepare meetings, including organising diaries, locations, inviting attendees and relevant speakers, collating and sending out agendas, and other appropriate administrative tasks
- To work on own initiative, ensuring that queries are handled in a timely and efficient manner
- Co-ordinate and organise locality based forums and Protected Learning Time events on a quarterly basis
- Support financial administration of the locality payments, invoices and banking
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.