Local firm of Financial Advisers are looking to recruit an experienced part-time Senior Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have had experience in a similar role and be willing to apply themselves to other areas of the business where necessary.
A growing firm with over 25 years’ experience in the industry enjoying chartered status and a strong team ethos. The successful candidate will be a valued addition to a friendly and approachable firm who pride themselves in giving high quality, honest advice that is always client focussed.
- First point of contact for clients, both for office-based meetings and over the telephone;
- Update and maintain databases on an ongoing basis;
- Contribute to developing the back-office software to maximise business efficiencies and ensure the provision of a compliant service;
- Liaising with providers regarding change of agency instructions and administration requests;
- Processing fund switch, withdrawal and purchase instructions online;
- Checking paperwork to ensure transactions have been actioned correctly;
- Process application and proposal paperwork;
- Ensuring paperwork meets compliance standards;
- Maintaining office supplies;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
- Relevant experience in the Financial Advice industry;
- To be a strong team player, who works well alongside others, but also independently;
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy skills;
- Strong organisation and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good IT skills, including a working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard;
- An openness to flexibility within the role
- Relevant CII (or similar) Qualifications
- A working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Voyant and FE Analytics.
- 20 days pro-rata annual leave plus closure over Christmas week;
- Support towards the cost of study material and exams;
- Pension – 3% Employer and 4% Employee;
- Salary – £23-27k pro-rata, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Days/hours of work are to be Monday-Wednesday 9-5, with a 1-hour lunch break.
For more information contact Anna
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.