Senior Marketing Executive
£28K-£35K + Benefits
Our client, who are well recognised and world-renowned manufacturers, are looking for an experienced, energetic Senior Marketing Executive to join their busy company, as they experience a period of growth.
This exciting Senior Marketing Executive opportunity will play a key part in the company’s marketing plan. So, if you love a challenge and are ready to jump in feet first this could be the perfect job for you.
You will need to have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, while managing and inspiring a team.
- Implement a company-wide marketing strategy for both sectors of the business
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies through platforms such as Google Analytics, CMS and Sprout
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices for both digital and traditional marketing
- Manage and develop the reporting performance structure of all digital marketing campaigns and report against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Write and develop engaging content for use across multiple mediums, including packaging, advertising and press releases
- Working with Sales and Product Management to implement promotions and incentives
- Manage and update website content on a bespoke CMS and Squarespace e-commerce platform
- Manage creative copywriting for website product description and other content, blogs and marketing campaigns
- Analyse customer journey and evaluate customer experience and provide recommendations and improvements. GOOGLE/BING/SEO
- Use Google ad suites including Analytics, Adwords, Merchant centre to create online PPC text and shopping adverts
- Liaise with our PPC agency to deliver comprehensive campaigns at measurable ROI
The role comes with an excellent remuneration package including a pension plan, health plan and generous annual holiday entitlement. In addition to full training, our client will also provide the relevant tools and support to help maximise your potential and your individual career development.