Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is one of the leading players in the operational psychology sector and they are looking for a candidate to cover a maternity cover contract.
We are looking for a fun and outgoing candidate to work in their marketing hub. Directly reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the marketing strategy, increasing brand awareness and lead generation.
There are a wide range of projects on the boil including preparing the marketing plan, a rebrand and a business development programme.
It is a truly integrated role including managing marketing campaigns, assisting in the design and development of all events and marketing producing collateral for sales support.
- Manage marketing campaigns from start to finish within agreed timescales and budget
- Brand champion for the company, ensuring consistency in the design and messaging
- Manage creative projects – be the central point for all creative and design needs – briefing designers, liaising with suppliers and the internal team for maximum impact to produce innovative and on brand creative
- Use the Adobe Creative suite to support the production of materials
- Event management of in house events and take responsibility for presence at trade shows, conferences and seminars.
- Own project plans and co-ordinate activities from concept to delivery and review is key – There are both physical events and webinars to organise
- Work with the external PR provider to identify and pursue PR opportunities to raise the profile and desired positioning through comment and thought leadership in media
- Develop the corporate social media networks and digital marketing, utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Create content for the company website; improving usability, design, content and conversions
- Support the re-brand project
- Monthly reporting on marketing activities
- Knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of effective team working with multi-disciplinary and multi-national teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Team player
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.