Senior. NET Developer
£30,000 – £40,000
Our progressive and dynamic client, who provide expert advice to educational bodies, is seeking a Senior .NET Developer, to join their innovative team in Cheltenham.
The successful Senior .NET Developer will provide key developmental support to the business, working with internal and external clients to design and implement technical solutions; and front-line technical support for all staff.
- Work with the developers on essential projects driven by the business needs and maintain the bespoke in-house systems and external systems
- Design and output internal reporting solutions to meet business requirements, understanding client requirements and creating accurate data extracts to specification
- Proven knowledge and experience of understanding user requirements
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a technical role within a busy office-based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a proactive and positive attitude
- Professional, courteous manner
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient in high-pressure situations
- Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years’ service)
- Life assurance of 3x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
- Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.