Service Desk Analyst
Up to £24,000 DoE
If you have proven IT support experience with a good technical background, then we want to hear from you! We’re recruiting for a reliable and professional Service Desk Analyst, to join our prestigious client on a permanent basis.
- Provide responsive and high quality 1st & 2nd level support service
- Troubleshoot computer problems
- 1st & 2nd Line support (phone, email and in person)
- Document; procedures, configurations and training
- Own the incident logging system
- Maintain an orderly and tidy working environment for all areas
- Maintenance of end user equipment builds and processes
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Adaptable and able to cope with a hands-on work environment
- Adaptable and able to hit the ground running
- A methodical trouble shooter, that is able to react quickly, learn and be pro-active
- Ability to manage your own workload and monitor your team mates work load
- Identify, improve, train and suggest new support protocols and procedures
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office and be an expert in Windows 10
- Experience in general PC maintenance (setting up & configuring) would be beneficial
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.