Service Provision Analyst
Competitive Salary – Temp role
Our client is seeking a Service Provision Analyst to join them on an 8 week contract, to start as soon as possible. Attention to detail is key as you’ll be following a set of procedures to set up new user accounts on different systems.
- Make sure all new starters are delivered within respective SLA
- Ensure standard service accounts are provisioned in a timely manner. This will include; UK and Global New Starter Requests, Leaver Requests, Mobile Phone requests and IT Procurement requests
- Create accounts on various platforms including Active Directory, Office 365 & JDE E1
- Collaborate with technical teams such as Desktop Services
- Collaborate with third party partners and suppliers
- Ensure process documentation remains up to date
- Collect and check in IT hardware when delivered
- Other duties as required
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in IT Support desirable
- Sound understanding of business functions
- An interest in IT or technology
- Formal IT Service Management training is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- Good interpersonal skills with a friendly presence and helpful manner
- Structured and organised approach to work
If you require any further information, please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.