£35,000 – £45,000 (FTE)
Our established client in Cheltenham is looking for an interim HR Manager to join them on a fixed-term basis.
The HR Manager will partner with business leaders, offering expert advice and support, facilitating change and other HR disciplines.
- Proactively consult with managers in all generalist aspects of HR to ensure consistency and fairness whilst driving enhanced workforce performance
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are reviewed, updated, and implemented in consultation with the team on an ongoing basis
- Challenge and support managers across the business to align functions to desired behaviours and attitudes to current and new ways of working
- Support managers in setting objectives, appraisals, personal development plans
- Identify training needs within the scope of people development and a plan to resolve any performance gaps
- Develop and execute detailed HR integration project plans to ensure successful completion of all HR milestones
- Conduct interviews, review job description and prepare relevant assessments with managers
- HR degree, and/or CIPD qualified
- Relevant operational HR experience
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills
- Experience working in a matrix/business unit structure
- Able to combine strategic thinking with HR operational knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, but also to work independently
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.