Supply Chain Coordinator
Up to £25,000 DoE
Outskirts of Stroud/Cirencester
We have an exciting and immediately available opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join an ambitious and innovative company!
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator who takes a pro-active approach to their work, and someone who wants to work in a varied role, at a time of sustained growth.
The successful Supply Chain Coordinator will join our rapidly expanding client, based on the outskirts of Cirencester and Stroud, on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the supply chain, at the Gloucestershire distribution centre.
- Daily contact with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure on-time shipments; updating systems to provide accurate stock availability information to the sales team
- Arrange import documentation, coordinate container deliveries and receipt of stock; checking and processing corresponding invoices
- Update buying plans and forecasts based on weekly sales trends
- Interpret buying plans and react to sales trends – planning and amending orders as required
- Create product codes and categories
- Produce label templates and proofs for approval with suppliers, managing stock holding at overseas printers
- Use in-house reporting systems to plan future buying strategies with the Product Development and Marketing team
- Prepare product cost calculations to aid decisions on potential new products
- Assist with business-wide special projects and priority tasks as needed
- Excellent administration skills, and good with numbers
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, and a thorough systematic approach to your work
- Experience in a purchasing environment is preferred
- A sound understanding of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Self-motivated and proactive
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Alex Caluori on – 07840 044234