Supply Chain Manager
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic and disruptive company that’s making a huge impact in the retail sector? One of the UK’s biggest retail success stories of recent times is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join them. Our client has delivered consistent profitable growth and are continuing to rapidly expand and would like an equally motivated Supply Chain Manager to help.
They have enjoyed unprecedented growth since formation 10 years ago and their continued rapid expansion enables extensive opportunities for development and career progression for the successful Supply Chain Manager.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, making the office an extremely enjoyable working environment.
- Commercially driven individual with a strong analytical mind
- A track record in delivering eCommerce revenue improvements through A/B testing, UX/UI improvements
- Effective website merchandising and personalisation
- Extensive experience in day-to-day management of eCommerce websites
- Experience with on-site personalisation and A/B testing platforms
- Knowledge of UX and SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- A great communicator able to communicate insights to technical and non-technical stakeholders
If you require any further information please contact Lucy Dowie on 01452 429909
GB Commerce is your specialist in Commerce recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Procurement, Supply Chain, Contracts, Compliance and Property.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.