SALES SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
FTC – 12 MONTHS
SALARY – £27k-£30k
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Supply Chain Planner to join a key client for a 12 month fixed term contract. The company, a well-recognised global manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Sales Supply Chain Planner to manage material requirements planning and supplier relationship management. The Sales Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for ensuring both customer service levels and supply and demand is runs smoothly and efficiently. You will be jumping on-board with a company full of consistent innovative ideas and products. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
- Lead negotiation activities
- Maintain and monitor master data; revise essential system planning data to ensure system is effectively planning future requirements
- Inventory management: IQM reporting, warehouse capacity management, reduction and revaluation of stock requirements, product lifecycle management and related KPI’s
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking in E1 responsibility for shipping tables and monitor open purchase orders to ensure on time deliveries. Maintain supplier KPI’s
- Proactively report on product availability issues
- Maintain good working relationships and communicate directly with UK Sales departments and UK Supply DC to ensure smooth operations
- Responsible for defining UK Sales stock holding under the parameters of IQM
- Decision making is constant and vital aspect of the role therefore the ability to make rapid and accurate decisions will be vital to success within the role
- Plan and execute procurement of finished goods from global manufacturers and suppliers.
- Continuity of supply of purchased parts
- Risk management
- Prompt recovery supplier scrap costs
- Presentation of fact based analysis and recommendations for decision making to management.
- Stock level responsibility for UK Sales IQM defined stock
- Analytical thinker who demonstrates initiative with commercial focus.
- Good communication, highly articulate.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Teamwork and cross functional interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making
- Microsoft Office intermediate capability for Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Working knowledge of ERP (JD Edwards) or equivalent
- Experienced in data collation and analysis.
- Significant planning experience using DRP/MRP.
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain concepts and application
- APICS/Purchasing experience – Desirable
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes– Desirable.