£24,000 to £28,000 + benefits
Award winning business is looking to expand the IT Support Team and recruit an additional Support Analyst to provide operational technical support to approx. 400 users spread across 7 sites and expanding all the time. Working in a predominantly Microsoft environment you will be able to assist in the technical support and problem resolution for all team members.
- Providing 1st/2nd line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolve hardware and software faults.
- Logging, resolving, and updating all incident/service request tickets, allocation categorisation and prioritisation codes.
- Prioritising and management of workload and tasks, working within SLA’s.
- Escalating incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved within the agreed timescale.
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call backs/ surveys as agreed
- Collaborate as a team collectively.
- Managing the onboarding and off boarding user management.
- Creating and updating knowledgebase articles (solutions)
- Install, maintain & support PC’s, MAC OSX, laptops, workstations, PDAs, tablets, telephony system, printers, and other peripherals.
- Working with the system support team to carry out troubleshooting and project work.
- Undertaking day to day support tasks in accordance with agreed processes and procedures
- Patch management, backup maintenance, along with daily check-ups.
- Creating and managing service requests and solutions
- Previous experience in a support environment
- Understanding of operating systems, networking, server, monitoring, storage, O365 and Azure.
- Knowledge of ISO27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials standards preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good problem-solving and analytics skills
- Good knowledge of mobile technologies, fixed telephony, switches, routing, structured cabling
– Able to travel throughout the UK and overseas and potentially overseas