Our fast-growing, innovative client is looking for a Support Analyst to join their fast-paced company. As a Support Analyst you will be specialising in seeking resolutions to customer queries and focus on revenue retention.
The Support Analyst role requires you to have exceptional customer service skills.
- Handle support tickets that have been raised by customers through Live Chat
- Support the growth of customers business
- Troubleshoot applications and system performance issues
- Communicate with 3rd Parties directly where appropriate to ensure ticket resolution
- Participate in application testing where required
- Identify trends through Problem Management and suggest resolutions to collections of issues
- Support our UK and international customers by taking part in On Call, evening and weekend shifts to provide out of hours assistance
- Frequently contribute to the customer forum and knowledge base
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – both written and verbal
- A tenacious approach to problem-solving
- Excellent analytics skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A demonstration of constant learning and the ability to pick up technical skills quickly
- Previous experience in customer support
- HTML, CSS, XML, FTP, SQL, API’s and other web application-related protocols/languages
- Experience using Java and Java Apps
- Excel Spreadsheet Manipulation
- MAC OS/Linux experience
- Practical experience of working with a Help Desk logging and reporting tools
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Company Bonus Scheme
Weekly shift rota basis
On call required until 11pm once a month
Weekend cover is required once a month – Saturday and Sunday 9am – 5pm
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.