£20,000 – £24,000
A key client based in Stroud are seeking a Support Analyst on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be joining an innovative, fast-paced business, who strive to improve methods across the company, as well as providing an excellent service to their clients.
As the Support Analyst, you will support the Finance Director and other senior stakeholders in shaping and developing the business’ IT, data and security strategy. This is a very hands-on role, so the successful Support Analyst will need to be able to operate on a variety of IT levels.
In order to perform in this role you will be required to hold a full UK driving licence and some trips to the Cheltenham office will be needed at times.
- Manage the IT and computer systems
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the rollout of new applications
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Talk users through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Respond and operate within service level agreements and code of conduct to all queries and support requests
- Provide desktop support in Windows, PC and Server environment including configuration of Active directory / Group policy and PowerShell and other server admin roles
- Configuration, maintenance and set up of software and various pieces of IT equipment including Firewalls, routers, switches, servers, NAS’s etc
- Work closely with technology partners/suppliers and 3rd party vendors
- Experience in a similar IT role
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Exchange On-Prem 2016/2019
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Network Technology VLAN and IP routing protocols
- Security Firewalls / UTMs (Palo Alto preferably)
- SIP/IP Telephone Systems (3CX preferably)
- Helpful, with an approachable attitude
- High attention to detail with problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- Reliable and Confident
- Company pension
- Free fitness gym membership
- Additional day off after two years of service (up to a maximum of ‘10’ years)
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.