Corporate Tax Manager/Manager
A leading accountancy practice based in Cheltenham is looking to expand it’s award wining tax team. This firm prides themselves on being innovative and market leading. Offering great career opportunities for employees and have adapted to home working seamlessly.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager based in Cheltenham are:
· Provide full tax services to a client portfolio.
· To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
· Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
· Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
· Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
· Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
· Day-to-day client liaison
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Tax Manager based in Cheltenham will be:
· ACA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
· Experienced corporate tax practitioner
· Experience in tax accounting/tax audit
· Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
· Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
· Client focused and commercially aware
· Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
· Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
· Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
What’s on Offer
Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience)
Continued career development
If you require any further information, please contact Anna Rankin on 07840 044217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.