Technical Sales Executive
Up to £30,000 + bonus depending on experience
An expanding IT Solutions organisation is seeking to recruit an experienced dynamic Technical Sales Executive who wants to develop into a sales superstar within the IT industry. The successful Technical Sales Executive will be able to identify, develop and close sales with existing and potential customers at a consultative level. The Technical Sales Executive will also build relationships with customers and assist with account management to grow accounts and profitability.
- Generate new business opportunities via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing hardware and software solutions and services
- Create quotes and proposals
- Develop and discuss high level infrastructure solutions with customers and Technical Architects
- Manage customer accounts to ensure sales opportunities are maximised and customer service issues are dealt with promptly
- Carry out presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Attend business and networking events and conferences
- Assist the Sales team with any sales activities including processing orders, tender responses, producing customer reports, getting pricing and product information
- Customer account administration
- Assist the business with web site content and social media
- Sales prospecting, lead generation and closing the deal with a proven ability to build rapport, influence and facilitate the buying process
- Experience working in a Technical Sales or Account Management role and a previous technical background in infrastructure products and solutions
- Commercially aware and confident creating quotes and proposals
- Able to analyse tenders, contract scopes and work with technical architects to develop responses
- Excellent communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
You will need a full driving license.
- An understanding of IT hardware, software and services
- Experience working for an MSP or technology focused business
This is a permanent full-time position and candidate will be required to complete DBS and BS7858 screening.
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates an