Up to £19K DoE – will consider Part-Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Administrator to work for an industry leading company in their Customer Services Team. You will take responsibility for services and orders. You will liaise with the sales team, customers and suppliers, ensuring that all orders are placed and executed, until the project is complete.
To be a Telecoms Administrator you will need to have exceptional customer service skills and a desire to make a difference. Your ability to work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines is important, as well as being flexible and forward thinking.
Responsibilities of a Telecoms Administrator:
- Timely processing of customer orders, managing them through to completion
- Maintain accurate updates on customer order status, updating shared internal systems
- Manage customer expectations through regular reporting and communication
- Liaise, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with carriers and suppliers
- Respond to customer & supplier queries with accuracy
- Create documentation & processes that enable efficiency
- Maintain job related training as required by management
Skills/ Experience of a Telecoms Administrator:
- Customer Service skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Time management skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing, service delivery or provisioning environment
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural ability to build rapport with customers
- Instinct for resolving customer issues in a positive way
- Flexible attitude & a good team player
- Previous experience of delivering Telecoms services via third party providers would be advantageous (BT, Virgin etc)
- Understanding of Voice and Data Network Services would be beneficial (MPLS, VPLS, Ethernet etc)
- Career growth opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Benefit package
- 22 days paid holiday (incremental with service) plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off – effective as of 1st January 2019
- A relaxed, fun but busy environment
- Free weekly fruit delivery
- Team and social events
- A great staff breakout area including games and TV
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.