Trainee Employee Benefits Administrator – Gloucester
Salary – £15,000 upwards plus pension scheme & qualification support
Our client is one of the UK’s leading insurance intermediaries and financial services consultancies, remaining family-orientated they believe in lasting client relationships earnt by building confidence and trust.
They are looking for a Trainee Employee Benefits Administrator to join the team and provide administration support to Financial Advisors and Administrators.
Based in Gloucester, working with a team of advisors and support staff, you will have the responsibility of supporting for your assigned employee benefit schemes.
Key role responsibilities:
- To be an integral part of the advice process helping advisors to increase business income in line with the company’s business plan
- New business processing, compliance preparation, processing regular payment files and general administration duties
- Assist advisors with effective time management by arranging appointments with clients and other contacts
- Provide basic product knowledge based technical information to clients and other contacts
- To build ongoing relationships with product providers and third parties
- Take ownership of problems and ensure their successful resolution
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum qualifications of 5 GCSEs at C grade or above to include Maths and English
- A working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, e-mail and Internet
- An experience of IFA back office systems such as ‘Intelligent Office’ is preferred but not essential
- A willingness to study for professional qualifications if and when appropriate
- You will be adaptive and have the ability to re-organise tasks at short notice
- A team player, who has strong inter-personal and communication skills
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.