Trainee Payroll Administrator
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Gloucester based client is looking for a Trainee Payroll Administrator to join their Finance team on a full time and permanent basis.
The role of Trainee Payroll Administrator offers support and further development, so a keen interest in Payroll with a willingness to learn is essential. It would be beneficial if you have career aspirations to progress and thrive within a finance team.
The role of the successful Trainee Payroll Administrator will be to provide support to the Payroll Team, and report to the Payroll Manager.
The Trainee Payroll Administrator will need to have strong Microsoft and IT skills.
- Imputing payroll and expenses onto systems
- Filing, data entry and email writing
- Learn and understand business procedures
- Ad hoc administration to support Payroll Team
- Strong IT skills, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Willingness to commence professional qualifications
- Educated in Mathematics and English
- Keen interest in Payroll and Expenses
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.